Hey team! How’s everyone doing out there?
You doing okay? Washing your hands for 20 seconds? Finished up all your Netflix series you’ve never watched?
If you are like me you’re on a cooking binge and looking to change it up a bit. It’s April 20th, so I tried to make a video about making these amazing “best day ever” coffee cannabis oatmeal cookies but the truth is I ate too much batter and the video was unsuitable, even for our standards! It happens.
Here’s a list of the ingredients and directions if you want to try to make them yourself, trust me they could possibly be the "best (QUARANTINE) day ever" munchies.
3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1½ cups all-purpose flour
2 sticks of Alpine Start
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup unsalted butter (I used
Sweet Grass Cannabis Butter,
but you can make your own)
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, coffee, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter until creamy than add sugars and eggs until fully mixed in.
- Stir in dry ingredients including oats and chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into roughly 2-tablespoon balls or desired cookie size and place on baking sheets.
- Bake cookies until golden brown about 20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
The nice people at Netflix just launched a new series today with Kelis (remember her? Her Milkshake brought all the boys to the yard...!) called Cooked with Cannabis.]
These chefs are a little more seasoned then I am.
Ever wonder why 4/20 is such a big deal? Where did this infamous number come from anyway?
Vice breaks it down.
With most of the country still at home this 4/20 is suspected to be the biggest one yet! I mean how could it not be?
Technically every day this month is 4/20
Stay safe and wash your hands!