Have you been searching for a great way to get Alpine Start instant coffee into the mix this Holiday season? We tried out an instant twist on a classic ‘coffee toddy’ recipe. With only seven simple ingredients and no need to brew a pot of coffee, you should be able to whip up a batch of holiday cheer for your festive celebrations in no time!
Minty Mountain Coffee Cocktail
Makes about 4-6 servings
- 4 sticks Alpine Start coffee
- 4 cups (32 ounces) water, hot or cold
- 1 cup (8 ounces) peppermint schnapps
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) crème de cacao
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) heavy cream
- Whipped cream, mint leaves and candy canes for serving
- Combine the coffee, water, peppermint schnapps, and crème de cacao in a large saucepan.
- Heat on medium-low until hot. Stir in heavy cream before serving, taste and adjust liqueurs if desired.
- Garnish with whipped cream, fresh mint leaves, and candy canes and enjoy!
* Keep warm in a coffee percolator or insulated carafe.
Did you try it?
Let us know how it turned out! Be sure to use #alpinestart or #HitTheGroundsRunning with your post!
Leave a comment