Ever find yourself confused on whether you want a coffee or a cocktail? No need to worry, I have just the drink for you. I like to call it the Bourbon Buzz. It’s the perfect beverage to kick off your weekend evening.
- 1 Stick of Alpine Start Original Blend Coffee
- 4oz Whiskey (I prefer bourbon)
- 4oz Water (for mixing Alpine Start)
- 2oz Simple Syrup
- Angostura Bitters
- Grapefruit Bitters
- 1 Large egg White
- Pour Alpine Start into a glass and mix thoroughly with 4oz of cold water.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add coffee, whiskey, simple syrup and a few dashes of grapefruit bitters.
- Shake vigorously until ingredients are chilled.
- Add egg white and continue to shake vigorously until beverage becomes frothy.
- Strain cocktail into two chilled glasses.
- Use a spoon to top each glass off with leftover foam from the shaker.
- Garnish with a few dashes of Angostura Bitters and serve immediately, enjoy.
Leave a comment